Cover bills your loved ones may face after your death
In 1999, the youngest baby boomer was 35 years old, and the oldest was 53. Today, nearly 10,000 boomers turn 65 years old each day. You’ve probably heard plenty in the news about the cost and logistics involved with providing healthcare to this influx of older Americans.
But aside from burgeoning healthcare costs, final expenses present another significant financial hazard for families like yours. There are many decisions loved ones must make immediately following a loss – and they’re often expensive.
- Paramedical fees
- Hospital emergency room charges
- Physicians’ fees and other expenses
- Probate & miscellaneous estate fees
- Unpaid debts
Total final expenses (estimated): $6,000 – $15,000
A standalone final expense policy is an affordable solution to provide security and help reduce the financial burden on your loved ones after your death.
Why Final Expense?
- Benefits do not decrease, nor do premiums increase
- Policy cannot be canceled because of your age or health
- Protection from the very first day your policy takes effect
- No medical exam
- Benefits are paid tax-free
Having the final expense conversation ahead of time is difficult, but necessary. Let us guide you to a policy to suit your individual financial and health needs and provide a solution for your loved ones in a trying time. Contact us today to set up an appointment.